OblivionsGrace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OblivionsGrace

The Forum for OblivionsGrace

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raine
Raine

Character sheet
HP:
The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story) Left_bar_bleue20/20The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
MP:
The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story) Left_bar_bleue12/12The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story) Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)
EXP:
The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story) Left_bar_bleue70/100The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story) Empty
PostSubject: The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story)   The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story) EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 8:04 pm

There was once a boy,

A boy with a very good friend,

The boy was at his best friend's place,

The boy, had to go home, otherwise he couldn't go home,

What the boy didn't know, was that the train had about a two minute delay,

And thus the boy noticed that the train had about a two minute delay,

The boy was all stressed out, but a voice in his head told him; 'You'll get that bus, don't worry.. You'll get that bus, you'll see.'

At the bus-stop, the boy heard the voice again, and then he said back: "I'm revering to the bus that should 've arrived here already, not to the one in the morning."

From then forth, he hasn't heard the voice again.

The boy, had missed his bus.

The last, last bus. - He could either go to sleep at the bus-stop, or he could just stay awake for the next bus arriving 9 hours later.

What the boy did was pretty particular... The boy walked home, it was a 15 Km trip, if it wasn't more.

He walked, and he walked and he walked, he was on an adventure. And he enjoyed it at one side.

He had a bag with cookies, and a pack of smokes, that he bought that afternoon... Not knowing what was to come.....

The boy, didn't smoke one bit, on that entire journey of 2 and a half hours.. - He ate cookies 3 times, first he ate 2, a while later he ate 4 cookies, and yes at the end, he ate another 2 cookies.

He had allot of cookies left, so you would say.. And he did, he even kept the pack of smokes....

He stopped two times, once for 10 seconds because he had a tiny rockpiece under his shoe, it's so irritating, so he removed it.

Secondly he stopped by, whilest witnessing some Rams, being kind of scared of seeing a person walking by,,,
Every time the boy moved closer, the rams ran away.. Everytime he went on a distance, the rams went closer and closer and closer.
The boy thought it was pretty cool, but his legs were wearing off..

So the boy continued his journey, counting houses... 100...200...300... 400 houses, the boy saw over 400 HOUSES, no flats, but HOUSES. Smile

The boy.. Went into his village, hope was returning when he saw his house...
He went inside, and wrote this story...

The end.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xs4all.nl/~mv1sser/
MajinMartin
Admin
Admin
MajinMartin

Character sheet
HP:
The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story) Left_bar_bleue20/20The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
MP:
The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story) Left_bar_bleue12/12The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story) Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)
EXP:
The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story) Left_bar_bleue82/100The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story) Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

PostSubject: Re: The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story)   The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story) EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 9:33 am

xD you missed the last bus?! thats a bummer
couldnt you've traveled to Groningen and sleep over at u'r sis?
Back to top Go down
https://oblivionsgrace.forumotion.com
Raine
Raine

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:
The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story) Left_bar_bleue70/100The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story)   The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story) EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 9:34 am

MajinMartin wrote:
xD you missed the last bus?! thats a bummer
couldnt you've traveled to Groningen and sleep over at u'r sis?

Yeah, I could 've, but at one side, I saw it as a challange..
It was pretty exciting though, even though it might sound that it's not Razz
Back to top Go down
MajinMartin
Admin
Admin
MajinMartin

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:
The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story) Left_bar_bleue82/100The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story) Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

PostSubject: Re: The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story)   The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story) EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 9:39 am

sounded like a drag, but at least you've enjoyed yourself
Back to top Go down
Raine
Raine

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story)   The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story) EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 9:40 am

MajinMartin wrote:
sounded like a drag, but at least you've enjoyed yourself

Well, I came to realize something...

Humans are spoiled with luxery.. And that's why I enjoyed it, I finaly did something on that scale without the luxeries that we all have.
But that's just my self-satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
MajinMartin
Admin
Admin
MajinMartin

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story)   The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story) EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 9:42 am

u did have cookies
Back to top Go down
Raine
Raine

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story)   The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story) EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 9:43 am

MajinMartin wrote:
u did have cookies

Haha, yes.. But if I were to live in nature, and I would go on a long adventure so to speak (if you'd live in that fiction, you wouldn't think this was a long adventure.. But just on our scales lets just say Wink)

Then I would also bring something along so that I can retain my strengh, OR I would bring along a knife, for hunting of'course.

But I guess you can see where I'm going to hehe Wink
Back to top Go down
MajinMartin
Admin
Admin
MajinMartin

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story)   The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story) EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 1:41 am

all i ment was that cookies are a luxary too Razz
Back to top Go down
Raine
Raine

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story)   The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story) EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 7:58 am

MajinMartin wrote:
all i ment was that cookies are a luxary too Razz

To be honest, that night I didn't see it as a luxary, I saw it as sustenense.

But I see what you're getting it Wink
Back to top Go down
MajinMartin
Admin
Admin
MajinMartin

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story)   The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story) EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 11:27 am

if you wanted sustance you could eat fruits of mother earth
Back to top Go down
Raine
Raine

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story)   The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story) EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 11:34 am

Couldn't find any, seriously Razz
Back to top Go down
MajinMartin
Admin
Admin
MajinMartin

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story)   The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story) EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 12:19 pm

like you'd eat those? Razz
Back to top Go down
Raine
Raine

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story)   The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story) EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 12:33 pm

MajinMartin wrote:
like you'd eat those? Razz

Oh yeah! Neutral Some big mellons? OHHHHHHHHHH GIEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF! <3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MajinMartin
Admin
Admin
MajinMartin

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story)   The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story) EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 12:35 pm

yeah gimme a girl with big mellons! Very Happy i catch ur drift ^^ and i vote for it too! bounce
Back to top Go down
Raine
Raine

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story)   The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story) EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 12:36 pm

MajinMartin wrote:
yeah gimme a girl with big mellons! Very Happy i catch ur drift ^^ and i vote for it too! bounce

Hihi (A) I'll make a poll about it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MajinMartin
Admin
Admin
MajinMartin

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story)   The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story) EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 12:38 pm

YEAH! pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story)   The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story) Empty

Back to top Go down

The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story)
Page 1 of 1