OblivionsGrace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OblivionsGrace

The Forum for OblivionsGrace

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raine
Raine

Character sheet
HP:
The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story) Left_bar_bleue20/20The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
MP:
The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story) Left_bar_bleue12/12The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story) Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)
EXP:
The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story) Left_bar_bleue70/100The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story) Empty
PostSubject: The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story)   The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story) EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 5:29 pm

Ok, first of all. Laugh all you like Martin Razz

Secondly, this is a continued story of The story of the walk (Based on a real happening story).

Now here it is..

The boy had a very fun day with his best friend, his brother and his girlfriend..

Later in the evening, when they were at his place, he wanted to go home an hour earlier just in case he wouldn't get the same issue as last week..

And so he went on the bus an hour earlier.. All went well, he got on the train again, BUT the train didn't have a two minute delay.. Noooo, it had a one minute delay. Not a problem the boy thinked..

He got off the train at the desired station (same one as the week before), he started to ran, then slowed down.. Thenn when he was down a small hill from the station downward (of'course -.-) - AND THEN HE SAW IT, He saw the bus coming up on the turn, he always kept that turn in mind, that if they bus is really coming from that point, that he REALLY has to sprint up, BUT he had trouble in gaining his full speed due to the stuff he carried, and had with him (afraid that it fell).

BUT, the bus stopped, a little beyond the bus-stop, but it stopped.
He then went on the bus, and the driver seemed easy, non caring of the ticket I was carrying.

He was walking through the bus, and noticed a girl (a VERY good looking, and cute girl) he knew from junior school (/ Junior high?) was sitting in the bus, a little in the left back side of the bus.
She nicely said hello, with a pretty serious / tiresom face, he gladly said hi back.

The bus went down the hill, under the rails of the train, then back up of'course.

Then at the first bus-stop in sight, the bus-driver suddenly stopped and opened the door, he then went out..

The boy first thought: "Hmm, I guess he needs to help someone just outside the bus" (it was pretty dark so he couldn't see so clearly) - He thought of that because the bus-driver was also mumbling something toward the door of the bus while it went open.

The bus-driver was then leaning against a tree.. He was having an illness, so 4 to 6 people went toward the bus-driver, outside the bus, while calling 112 (911 in the US), two people were trying to help him up, the girl the boy knew from junior school called 112, and then also went outside the bus, asking for details of what the driver was feeling like, and if he had any illnesses before etc.

The boy felt kind of hopeless, he was a bit in the neighborhood of the driver and was one of those people that went to the bus-driver.

An ambulance was on it's way, and everyone thought that they wouldn't make it in time..
Then the bus-driver went uncontious..
They wanted to lay him on the ground, and then he went uncontious, so they pulled him back up, sitting upward of'course.
Then he came to.. Was telling his name to the girl, and if he had any illness etc.etc.
The driver anwered all the question, that he never had any illness what so ever, and that he's not on medication, etc.etc.

The phone was hung up, concidering the call was finished, and they were on their way.

So people started to get stressed, and a women walked to the boy, and said that she just lost her husband to something somewhat similar to the stroke.
After that she went to the mid of the bus, sat down, and turned very emotionaly.

The boy was a bit ignoring that, since he was more busy with the driver.

Then, a police car came accross the corner, it was just LUCK that they came by, they of'course stopped, got out of their cars, and then assessed the situation, the people from the bus became a bit calm.

The driver had to throw up a couple of times, and he was sweating all over his head and arms.

The driver asked the boy if he could pick up the bag of the driver, and put the money deposit in it, the bus-tickets, etc.
Of'course the boy did that immediately.

Then the ambulance came.. And after that, things were being put into their hands.

Then came the issue of how to go home for everyone, some people lived nearby and were walking to their homes.
Others called their parents or whatnot for a pick-up.

The girl from junior school, called her father, and asked if she could take someone along, and she was revering to the boy.. It was all not a problem!
The boy thanked her sincerely for it!

Someone from the bus company came along, and asked who's being picked up and what not, that it was being put on their bill and so on.

It was long wait before the father of the girl came along, but they were able to have a good talk, another bus passenger came along aswell, but he didn't say anything at all, he wasn't that good in dutch.

But the girl and the boy were able to have a very good talk, on their current occupations and so on.

The girl even wanted to drop the boy off at his place, but the boy said that they should do what would also be easy going for them. (So he still had to walk about 10-15 minutes, which didn't matter AT ALL)

When they were at his stop, the boy thanked them both once more, and wished them a very good night sleep and all!

The boy then came home, and started to write this story.

The end (again)
Back to top Go down
http://www.xs4all.nl/~mv1sser/
MajinMartin
Admin
Admin
MajinMartin

Character sheet
HP:
The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story) Left_bar_bleue20/20The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
MP:
The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story) Left_bar_bleue12/12The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story) Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)
EXP:
The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story) Left_bar_bleue82/100The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story) Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

PostSubject: Re: The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story)   The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story) EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 3:57 am

why does this shit never happen to me? o.O

Maybe because I'd laugh my ass off and that'd be akward towards the passengers xD
Back to top Go down
https://oblivionsgrace.forumotion.com
Raine
Raine

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:
The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story) Left_bar_bleue70/100The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story)   The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story) EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 5:57 am

I just knew you'd say that! Razz

But would you also do that infront of that hot girl? Razz
Back to top Go down
MajinMartin
Admin
Admin
MajinMartin

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:
The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story) Left_bar_bleue82/100The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story) Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

PostSubject: Re: The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story)   The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story) EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 8:06 am

yeah why wouldnt i? o.O
Back to top Go down
Raine
Raine

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story)   The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story) EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 8:44 am

MajinMartin wrote:
yeah why wouldnt i? o.O

Seriously dude, seriously Razz Haha, nah it's just a change in values, your values are different from mine I suppose ;p

AND there is nothing wrong with that, the one is better in some situations then the other, and visa versa Wink
Back to top Go down
MajinMartin
Admin
Admin
MajinMartin

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story)   The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story) EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 10:06 am

Raine wrote:
MajinMartin wrote:
yeah why wouldnt i? o.O

Seriously dude, seriously Razz Haha, nah it's just a change in values, your values are different from mine I suppose ;p

AND there is nothing wrong with that, the one is better in some situations then the other, and visa versa Wink

So ur saying i'm not god at these situations? Razz
Back to top Go down
Raine
Raine

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story)   The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story) EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 10:08 am

MajinMartin wrote:
Raine wrote:
MajinMartin wrote:
yeah why wouldnt i? o.O

So ur saying i'm not god at these situations? Razz

Well, maybe good for yourself, but good for others? / For a flirt towards a girl? No (Not in those situations atleast I guess Razz) Nothing offensively meant of'course Wink
Back to top Go down
MajinMartin
Admin
Admin
MajinMartin

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story)   The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story) EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 10:09 am

Raine wrote:
Well, maybe good for yourself, but good for others? / For a flirt towards a girl? No (Not in those situations atleast I guess Razz) Nothing offensively meant of'course Wink

What kind of sick twisted person would flirt in thát situation? o.O
Back to top Go down
Raine
Raine

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story)   The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story) EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 10:10 am

MajinMartin wrote:
Raine wrote:

What kind of sick twisted person would flirt in thát situation? o.O

Me Embarassed

Edit: It helps to relax a person who's under stress or presure! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
MajinMartin
Admin
Admin
MajinMartin

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story)   The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story) EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 10:12 am

you dont flirt in a life or death situation!(might be a bit exagerated but it's to proof a point) you dont even flirt if the person getting sick would just miraculausly standd up healed, thats just....weird....and freaky, i mean no offence to you, but DUDE! Seriously! o.O
Back to top Go down
Raine
Raine

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story)   The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story) EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 10:15 am

MajinMartin wrote:
you dont flirt in a life or death situation!(might be a bit exagerated but it's to proof a point) you dont even flirt if the person getting sick would just miraculausly standd up healed, thats just....weird....and freaky, i mean no offence to you, but DUDE! Seriously! o.O

Well, flirt flirt.. It wasn't really flirting.. It was more like talking. What she did lately, and that I remember her name and all..

BUTTTTT - She flirted! :O She seriously flirted, so blame her not me! Razz - When I was getting out of the car.. She said 'I'll certainly see you again Wink'

SOOOO, HA!.
Back to top Go down
FCR
Cutest Noob
Cutest Noob
FCR

PostSubject: Re: The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story)   The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story) EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 10:36 am

MajinMartin wrote:

Maybe because I'd laugh my ass off and that'd be akward towards the passengers xD

you'd do that?
Back to top Go down
MajinMartin
Admin
Admin
MajinMartin

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story)   The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story) EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 10:38 am

Raine wrote:
- She flirted! :O She seriously flirted, so blame her not me! Razz

then SHE is a sick twisted person.... why did you say you flirted then? o.O
Back to top Go down
MajinMartin
Admin
Admin
MajinMartin

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story)   The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story) EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 10:50 am

FCR wrote:
MajinMartin wrote:

you'd do that?

I think i would yeah
Back to top Go down
Raine
Raine

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story)   The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story) EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 11:17 am

MajinMartin wrote:
Raine wrote:
- She flirted! :O She seriously flirted, so blame her not me! Razz

then SHE is a sick twisted person.... why did you say you flirted then? o.O

Because I did it back Razz

MajinMartin wrote:
FCR wrote:
MajinMartin wrote:

you'd do that?

I think i would yeah

Didn't want to bring that up, but.. If you call it sickminded to flirt in that kind of situation, and you'd laugh about it, I'd rather go for the flirting Razz

Especialy concidering most would rather call that sick-minded, then the flirting imo Razz
Back to top Go down
MajinMartin
Admin
Admin
MajinMartin

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story)   The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story) EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 12:18 pm

then you're both sickminded.... i'd just have a bad taste of humour Wink
i always laugh my ass off in situations i think ''ofcourse this happens to me''
Back to top Go down
Raine
Raine

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story)   The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story) EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 12:48 pm

MajinMartin wrote:
then you're both sickminded.... i'd just have a bad taste of humour Wink
i always laugh my ass off in situations i think ''ofcourse this happens to me''

Well in my opinion, it depends on the details of the situation, she flirted and I flirted back, a while after that. - I mean, the driver was put into the ambulance, and thus was in good hands. And we can both cry, hug, then have sex. Or we can just flirt.

If we're talking about 'sick-minded' I'd call the latter, the lesser of the two in the thought of being sick-mindedly.

But to be honest, I also kind of laughed on the inside with the thought of 'Of'course this happens to me' - Concidering that shit I had last week, you know. Razz
Back to top Go down
MajinMartin
Admin
Admin
MajinMartin

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story)   The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story) EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 11:49 am

but this discussion doesnt go about me laughing or not cuz that didnt happen, what DID happen was you flirting in that situation, wich i think is out of place there, whoever started it
Back to top Go down
Raine
Raine

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story)   The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story) EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 12:14 pm

MajinMartin wrote:
but this discussion doesnt go about me laughing or not cuz that didnt happen, what DID happen was you flirting in that situation, wich i think is out of place there, whoever started it

Ok, so she flirted, and I flirted back an hour after it happened, as I stated before, we could also cry, hug, and have sex.
But I don't concider a harmless flirt, of any danger to whomever, it might just be the opposite, relieves as I stated before, some tension / stress.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story)   The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story) Empty

Back to top Go down

The story continues..! (Also! > Based on a real happening story)
Page 1 of 1