OblivionsGrace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OblivionsGrace

The Forum for OblivionsGrace

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post your best pictures! :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raine
Raine

Character sheet
HP:
Post your best pictures! :D Left_bar_bleue20/20Post your best pictures! :D Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
MP:
Post your best pictures! :D Left_bar_bleue12/12Post your best pictures! :D Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)
EXP:
Post your best pictures! :D Left_bar_bleue70/100Post your best pictures! :D Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

Post your best pictures! :D Empty
PostSubject: Post your best pictures! :D   Post your best pictures! :D EmptyMon May 19, 2008 2:09 pm

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Subject says enough I guess? Oh yeah, pictures about yourself, feel free to make a topic about the scenery or something Razz
Gives us more stuff to talk about and stuff Smile

Post your best pictures! :D Rene=D
Back to top Go down
http://www.xs4all.nl/~mv1sser/
MajinMartin
Admin
Admin
MajinMartin

Character sheet
HP:
Post your best pictures! :D Left_bar_bleue20/20Post your best pictures! :D Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
MP:
Post your best pictures! :D Left_bar_bleue12/12Post your best pictures! :D Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)
EXP:
Post your best pictures! :D Left_bar_bleue82/100Post your best pictures! :D Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

PostSubject: Re: Post your best pictures! :D   Post your best pictures! :D EmptyTue May 20, 2008 2:44 am

Why on earth do you have to show babypictures about yourself? o.O
Back to top Go down
https://oblivionsgrace.forumotion.com
Raine
Raine

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:
Post your best pictures! :D Left_bar_bleue70/100Post your best pictures! :D Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: Post your best pictures! :D   Post your best pictures! :D EmptyTue May 20, 2008 4:03 am

MajinMartin wrote:
Why on earth do you have to show babypictures about yourself? o.O

Because it's the best picture I got of myself Razz
Besides, most female watchers would say 'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH CUTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE' and that kind of crap Razz
Back to top Go down
MajinMartin
Admin
Admin
MajinMartin

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:
Post your best pictures! :D Left_bar_bleue82/100Post your best pictures! :D Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

PostSubject: Re: Post your best pictures! :D   Post your best pictures! :D EmptyTue May 20, 2008 4:04 am

Raine wrote:
Besides, most female watchers would say 'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH CUTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE' and that kind of crap Razz

Yeah I figuered that was one of the reasons -.- *sigh* i know you too well
Back to top Go down
https://oblivionsgrace.forumotion.com
Raine
Raine

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Post your best pictures! :D   Post your best pictures! :D EmptyTue May 20, 2008 4:07 am

MajinMartin wrote:
Raine wrote:

Yeah I figuered that was one of the reasons -.- *sigh* i know you too well

But on the serious note, I favor that picture most because of the expression haha, in practicly all pictures it's mostly a laugh, a grin, or some evil looking face (for the 'ooehhhh scary' - goths).

And this, is TOTALLY different.
Back to top Go down
Marissa
Beginner
Beginner
Marissa

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:
Post your best pictures! :D Left_bar_bleue20/100Post your best pictures! :D Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Post your best pictures! :D   Post your best pictures! :D EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 8:58 am

gheehee ^^ i think you look funny xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your best pictures! :D   Post your best pictures! :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Post your best pictures! :D
Page 1 of 1