OblivionsGrace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OblivionsGrace

The Forum for OblivionsGrace

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-NDS- Pokémon Diamond/Pearl Friendcode exchange

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MajinMartin
Admin
Admin
MajinMartin

Character sheet
HP:
-NDS- Pokémon Diamond/Pearl Friendcode exchange Left_bar_bleue20/20-NDS- Pokémon Diamond/Pearl Friendcode exchange Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
MP:
-NDS- Pokémon Diamond/Pearl Friendcode exchange Left_bar_bleue12/12-NDS- Pokémon Diamond/Pearl Friendcode exchange Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)
EXP:
-NDS- Pokémon Diamond/Pearl Friendcode exchange Left_bar_bleue82/100-NDS- Pokémon Diamond/Pearl Friendcode exchange Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

-NDS- Pokémon Diamond/Pearl Friendcode exchange Empty
PostSubject: -NDS- Pokémon Diamond/Pearl Friendcode exchange   -NDS- Pokémon Diamond/Pearl Friendcode exchange EmptySat May 17, 2008 3:40 am

hello everyone, let me be the first to submit my PKMN friendcode here.

-NDS- Pokémon Diamond/Pearl Friendcode exchange Cardkq4
As you can see, my friendcode is on this immage as well as my favourite Diamond Team (so far)

At the moment I'm training my Black shiny Charizard and my Black shiny Rayquaza to be lvl100, wich is quite easy since I've got the lucky egg item AND PokeRus infection ^^ also my Emerald cassete has reached max IV-points for most of my pokemon so any pokemon comming from there will be quite strong ^^

I hope more people will share their friendcodes and also offer pokemon or ask for them so the traiding can comence.

Last edited by MajinMartin on Mon May 19, 2008 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://oblivionsgrace.forumotion.com
Er1kVenekamp
Beginner
Beginner
Er1kVenekamp

-NDS- Pokémon Diamond/Pearl Friendcode exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: -NDS- Pokémon Diamond/Pearl Friendcode exchange   -NDS- Pokémon Diamond/Pearl Friendcode exchange EmptySun May 18, 2008 2:32 pm

Hi all,

My friendcode: 2664 2996 7324

I also have the opportunity to spawn any pokemon you'd like, so if you want that very special pokemon, or you just want an extra legendary just reply in this post, and I'll send it to you via wifi.

Er1k
Back to top Go down

-NDS- Pokémon Diamond/Pearl Friendcode exchange
Page 1 of 1