OblivionsGrace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OblivionsGrace

The Forum for OblivionsGrace

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best way to get rid of your ex

Go down 
2 posters

What is the best way to dump/get rid of your ex?
Hire a hitman and have her/him killed.
Best way to get rid of your ex Vote_lcap0%Best way to get rid of your ex Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Let her/him watch a shiny object while you tail it out of there.
Best way to get rid of your ex Vote_lcap0%Best way to get rid of your ex Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Pick a huuuuuuuge fight with him/her.
 0% [ 0 ]
Be polite and tell her/him you dont wanna see eachother again.
 0% [ 0 ]
Tell the truth ands say he/she sucks in bed.
 0% [ 0 ]
Go to bed with his/her best friend/girlfriend.
 0% [ 0 ]
Go to the hookers when you're near them with your girl/boy.
 0% [ 0 ]
Call the cops on her/him.
Best way to get rid of your ex Vote_lcap33%Best way to get rid of your ex Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
All of the above ^^
Best way to get rid of your ex Vote_lcap67%Best way to get rid of your ex Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
MajinMartin
Admin
Admin
MajinMartin

Character sheet
HP:
Best way to get rid of your ex Left_bar_bleue20/20Best way to get rid of your ex Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
MP:
Best way to get rid of your ex Left_bar_bleue12/12Best way to get rid of your ex Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)
EXP:
Best way to get rid of your ex Left_bar_bleue82/100Best way to get rid of your ex Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Best way to get rid of your ex Empty
PostSubject: Best way to get rid of your ex   Best way to get rid of your ex EmptyFri May 02, 2008 3:40 am

What is the best way to dump your love or get rid of an ex that is bothering you?

I'd go with calling the cops on her,
works like a charm xD
Back to top Go down
https://oblivionsgrace.forumotion.com
Raine
Raine

Character sheet
HP:
Best way to get rid of your ex Left_bar_bleue20/20Best way to get rid of your ex Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
MP:
Best way to get rid of your ex Left_bar_bleue12/12Best way to get rid of your ex Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)
EXP:
Best way to get rid of your ex Left_bar_bleue70/100Best way to get rid of your ex Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

Best way to get rid of your ex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best way to get rid of your ex   Best way to get rid of your ex EmptyFri May 02, 2008 3:52 am

MajinMartin wrote:
What is the best way to dump your love or get rid of an ex that is bothering you?

I'd go with calling the cops on her,
works like a charm xD

I'd go for everything! But that's also because I CAN do it, when I have the possibilities Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.xs4all.nl/~mv1sser/

Best way to get rid of your ex
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OblivionsGrace :: Randomness and SPAM :: Poll's-
Jump to: