OblivionsGrace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OblivionsGrace

The Forum for OblivionsGrace

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What beer do you like best?

Go down 
4 posters

Do you drink beer? And if so, which do you like best?
Heineken.
What beer do you like best? Vote_lcap50%What beer do you like best? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Grolsch.
What beer do you like best? Vote_lcap0%What beer do you like best? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Palm.
 0% [ 0 ]
Amstel (Malt) Beer.
 0% [ 0 ]
Supermarket Beer in general.
 0% [ 0 ]
I do not drink beer.
What beer do you like best? Vote_lcap25%What beer do you like best? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Hertog Jan.
What beer do you like best? Vote_lcap25%What beer do you like best? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Brand.
 0% [ 0 ]
Warsteiner.
 0% [ 0 ]
Bud.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Raine
Raine

Character sheet
HP:
What beer do you like best? Left_bar_bleue20/20What beer do you like best? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
MP:
What beer do you like best? Left_bar_bleue12/12What beer do you like best? Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)
EXP:
What beer do you like best? Left_bar_bleue70/100What beer do you like best? Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

What beer do you like best? Empty
PostSubject: What beer do you like best?   What beer do you like best? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 3:49 pm

Hey all, here's (again) something different from our routine talks, so here comes the rest of the topic;

Feel free to add some additional beer types/branches - What you like about the taste even, why or why not you drink it.

Personaly, I enjoy Heineken or Grolsch beer the most, and I drink Aldi Bottle and Can beer at home, whenever there is any, why? Because it's a little bit more cheap if you drink beer allot, and I have periods at which I drink allot, and periods at which I don't drink for weeks.

But when I'm out I like the Grolsch or Heineken beer the most, as for the why? - Strangely, I grew up with these kinds of beer, and I guess that is why I have a favor to these two.

Enjoy the rest of the topic.

Last edited by Raine on Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.xs4all.nl/~mv1sser/
pietje
pietje

Character sheet
HP:
What beer do you like best? Left_bar_bleue20/20What beer do you like best? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
MP:
What beer do you like best? Left_bar_bleue12/12What beer do you like best? Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)
EXP:
What beer do you like best? Left_bar_bleue100/100What beer do you like best? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: What beer do you like best?   What beer do you like best? EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 6:51 am

the beer i mostely like is
hertog jan
amstel beer
and heineken
but i drink amstel the most
because this is the beer i grew up whit
hertog jan like i the most when i am chilling whit my mates
and heineken like i the most when i am in a snackbar when i want some beer to drink
Back to top Go down
MajinMartin
Admin
Admin
MajinMartin

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:
What beer do you like best? Left_bar_bleue82/100What beer do you like best? Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

PostSubject: Re: What beer do you like best?   What beer do you like best? EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 8:05 am

How could you miss out Hertog Jan??? o.O
Back to top Go down
https://oblivionsgrace.forumotion.com
Raine
Raine

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:
What beer do you like best? Left_bar_bleue70/100What beer do you like best? Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: What beer do you like best?   What beer do you like best? EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 8:43 am

MajinMartin wrote:
How could you miss out Hertog Jan??? o.O

The list is updated now, added Hertog Jan & Brand Wink
Back to top Go down
MajinMartin
Admin
Admin
MajinMartin

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:
What beer do you like best? Left_bar_bleue82/100What beer do you like best? Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

PostSubject: Re: What beer do you like best?   What beer do you like best? EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 10:03 am

you could also add Bud... a famous american beer thats also here now, and dont forget Warsteiner or whatever its spelled Wink
Back to top Go down
Raine
Raine

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: What beer do you like best?   What beer do you like best? EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 10:05 am

MajinMartin wrote:
you could also add Bud... a famous american beer thats also here now, and dont forget Warsteiner or whatever its spelled Wink

Can't, it exceeds the poll's limit, and it's limited at 10.
Back to top Go down
MajinMartin
Admin
Admin
MajinMartin

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: What beer do you like best?   What beer do you like best? EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 10:06 am

Raine wrote:
MajinMartin wrote:

then remove aldi can and aldi bottle, i mean, that already falls under cheap supermarket beer
Back to top Go down
Raine
Raine

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: What beer do you like best?   What beer do you like best? EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 10:09 am

MajinMartin wrote:
Raine wrote:
MajinMartin wrote:

then remove aldi can and aldi bottle, i mean, that already falls under cheap supermarket beer

Done.
Back to top Go down
MajinMartin
Admin
Admin
MajinMartin

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: What beer do you like best?   What beer do you like best? EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 10:10 am

good ^^
Back to top Go down
Marissa
Beginner
Beginner
Marissa

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:
What beer do you like best? Left_bar_bleue20/100What beer do you like best? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: What beer do you like best?   What beer do you like best? EmptySat May 03, 2008 5:05 am

i almost never drink, but if i would drink beer i would've chosen Heineken i gues.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What beer do you like best?   What beer do you like best? Empty

Back to top Go down

What beer do you like best?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OblivionsGrace :: Randomness and SPAM :: Poll's-
Jump to: