OblivionsGrace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OblivionsGrace

The Forum for OblivionsGrace

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naruto (+shippuuden) Intro's and Outro's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MajinMartin
Admin
Admin
MajinMartin

Character sheet
HP:
Naruto (+shippuuden) Intro's and Outro's Left_bar_bleue20/20Naruto (+shippuuden) Intro's and Outro's Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
MP:
Naruto (+shippuuden) Intro's and Outro's Left_bar_bleue12/12Naruto (+shippuuden) Intro's and Outro's Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)
EXP:
Naruto (+shippuuden) Intro's and Outro's Left_bar_bleue82/100Naruto (+shippuuden) Intro's and Outro's Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Naruto (+shippuuden) Intro's and Outro's Empty
PostSubject: Naruto (+shippuuden) Intro's and Outro's   Naruto (+shippuuden) Intro's and Outro's EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 4:09 pm

Naruto 1st Intro

Naruto 1st Outro

Naruto 2nd Intro

Naruto 2nd Outro

Naruto 3th Intro

Naruto 3th Outro

Naruto 4th Intro

Naruto 4th Outro

MORE TO COME!!!

Naruto Shippuuden 3th Intro

Naruto Shippuuden 3th Outro
[youtube][/youtube]
Back to top Go down
https://oblivionsgrace.forumotion.com
Raine
Raine

Character sheet
HP:
Naruto (+shippuuden) Intro's and Outro's Left_bar_bleue20/20Naruto (+shippuuden) Intro's and Outro's Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
MP:
Naruto (+shippuuden) Intro's and Outro's Left_bar_bleue12/12Naruto (+shippuuden) Intro's and Outro's Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)
EXP:
Naruto (+shippuuden) Intro's and Outro's Left_bar_bleue70/100Naruto (+shippuuden) Intro's and Outro's Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: Naruto (+shippuuden) Intro's and Outro's   Naruto (+shippuuden) Intro's and Outro's EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 1:35 pm

The last outro doesn't work, but I must say that I find the last outro of Shippuuden a little bit strange with all the fancy suits and all Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.xs4all.nl/~mv1sser/
MajinMartin
Admin
Admin
MajinMartin

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:
Naruto (+shippuuden) Intro's and Outro's Left_bar_bleue82/100Naruto (+shippuuden) Intro's and Outro's Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

PostSubject: Re: Naruto (+shippuuden) Intro's and Outro's   Naruto (+shippuuden) Intro's and Outro's EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 1:53 am

yeah well i know it doesnt work because i never entered a code Wink this is still an unfinnished post, will get to that pretty soon m8
Back to top Go down
https://oblivionsgrace.forumotion.com
Raine
Raine

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
EXP:
Naruto (+shippuuden) Intro's and Outro's Left_bar_bleue70/100Naruto (+shippuuden) Intro's and Outro's Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: Naruto (+shippuuden) Intro's and Outro's   Naruto (+shippuuden) Intro's and Outro's EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 8:08 am

I know I know, but yeah welllllllllllllllllllll ok Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.xs4all.nl/~mv1sser/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto (+shippuuden) Intro's and Outro's   Naruto (+shippuuden) Intro's and Outro's Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto (+shippuuden) Intro's and Outro's
Page 1 of 1