OblivionsGrace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OblivionsGrace

The Forum for OblivionsGrace

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About us

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MajinMartin
Admin
Admin
MajinMartin

Character sheet
HP:
About us Left_bar_bleue20/20About us Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
MP:
About us Left_bar_bleue12/12About us Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)
EXP:
About us Left_bar_bleue82/100About us Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

About us Empty
PostSubject: About us   About us EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 10:11 am

In the beginning, there was nothing! A vast space of nothingness.
Then God acidentilly made us humans, and some of these humans made.....

OBLIVIONS GRACE!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oblivions Grace started about 2 years ago in World of Warcraft.

It was originally intended to be a guild for just a select few members, just having fun playing. After I quit WoW, both Raine and Haramis went to other clans and it grew silent around O.G.

Then the Tribe O.G. was created on Tribalars.net, world 10. Here we now have 4 members and again we are a small guild just having fun.

Same goes for AVP2... We're not in there to be the best, we're in there to have a good time (altough we sometimes swear so much you'd think we dont enjoy it Razz )

We hope to get lots of members who are fun to talk to and who have the same motivations as us in playing a game. We dnt like people calling others n00bs, even if they are... whats the problem?

Also our forum has an Randomness or SPAM selection where some non-playing members can still participate in the chats here.

That being said, for any questions mail me at majinmartin@hotmail.com or ask me or Raine here on OblivionsGrace.

Take care you all!

--¥¥¤ MajinMartin ¤¥¥--
Back to top Go down
https://oblivionsgrace.forumotion.com

About us
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OblivionsGrace :: About OblivionsGrace-
Jump to: