OblivionsGrace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OblivionsGrace

The Forum for OblivionsGrace

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sugestions about the site

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MajinMartin
Admin
Admin
MajinMartin

Character sheet
HP:
Sugestions about the site Left_bar_bleue20/20Sugestions about the site Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
MP:
Sugestions about the site Left_bar_bleue12/12Sugestions about the site Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)
EXP:
Sugestions about the site Left_bar_bleue82/100Sugestions about the site Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Sugestions about the site Empty
PostSubject: Sugestions about the site   Sugestions about the site EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 11:44 am

Hey, like the subject already stated, if you have any sugestions about the site, post em here, would be greatly appreciated afro
Back to top Go down
https://oblivionsgrace.forumotion.com
Raine
Raine

Character sheet
HP:
Sugestions about the site Left_bar_bleue20/20Sugestions about the site Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
MP:
Sugestions about the site Left_bar_bleue12/12Sugestions about the site Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)
EXP:
Sugestions about the site Left_bar_bleue70/100Sugestions about the site Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

Sugestions about the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugestions about the site   Sugestions about the site EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 3:57 pm

I believe it would be an idea, to put in a General Music section under the music section itself, for the none sectioned genre's - Like I could imagine that there are some bands or songs at which we don't know of which genre it is, because it sometimes is so hard to keep apart.

Like under the metal genre's - there are TO MANY of sub-genre's located in that.
And making those all seperately would create even MORE room on the forum, which I personaly find, unnecisary.

I would like to know your thoughts about this Smile

Regards,
R.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xs4all.nl/~mv1sser/

Sugestions about the site
Page 1 of 1