OblivionsGrace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OblivionsGrace

The Forum for OblivionsGrace

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

28 Days Later (2002)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MajinMartin
Admin
Admin
MajinMartin

Character sheet
HP:
28 Days Later (2002) Left_bar_bleue20/2028 Days Later (2002) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
MP:
28 Days Later (2002) Left_bar_bleue12/1228 Days Later (2002) Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)
EXP:
28 Days Later (2002) Left_bar_bleue82/10028 Days Later (2002) Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

28 Days Later (2002) Empty
PostSubject: 28 Days Later (2002)   28 Days Later (2002) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 2:15 pm

Animal-activists break in to a research facility where research is done to chimps.
An employee warns the activists that the chimps are infected.....with rage. Seeing the bad health the creatures are in, the activists set free one chimp that instantly start attacking one of the activists. Being infected now the emplyee tells her comrades to kill her....

28 days later,

One of the cast wakes up in a hospital only to find the hospital and the streets of London completely deserted. In a church he has his first encounter with the ''infected''. These infected are in a perminant state of hate and kill off everyone not infected. He flees and runs into a group of survivors.

Not negatively ment towards the Brits, but this movie sure was good for their standarts. I mean I enjoyed almost every second of it. It had tense scenes, the whole creepy ''allone on the world'' idea in the first few scenes and the funny scenes of shopping in a groceriestore while no one is allive even put a smile on my face.

This movie sure is advised by me, since there arent a lot of ''new'' movies I enjoy.
Back to top Go down
https://oblivionsgrace.forumotion.com

28 Days Later (2002)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OblivionsGrace :: Randomness and SPAM :: Movies Discussions :: Movies-
Jump to: