OblivionsGrace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OblivionsGrace

The Forum for OblivionsGrace

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Blind Dead (1971)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MajinMartin
Admin
Admin
MajinMartin

Character sheet
HP:
The Blind Dead (1971) Left_bar_bleue20/20The Blind Dead (1971) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
MP:
The Blind Dead (1971) Left_bar_bleue12/12The Blind Dead (1971) Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)
EXP:
The Blind Dead (1971) Left_bar_bleue82/100The Blind Dead (1971) Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

The Blind Dead (1971) Empty
PostSubject: The Blind Dead (1971)   The Blind Dead (1971) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 1:55 pm

Also known as : the tomb of the blind dead.

Okay first of all, its a 70's movie. So dont expect star wars or LotR kind of specials.

With that in mind.... the movie is actually pretty good. It has a good background story about templers doing rituals to worship the devil, ultimately getting hanged by the churce while crows eat out their eyes (thus blind dead). Altough these stiffs cant see they sure as hell can hear and thats how they move in for the kill.

This movie entertained me pretty good and i remember seeing one of these films (this is the first in a trillogy) as a little boy and i tought it was creepy back then. (can you blame a 6 year old?) Anyway, its not your standart half eaten zombies in this movie but as the picture show's real skelleton-thingies. I called one Henk because he looked like a dead Henk. But thats beside the point.

Like I said.... pretty funny to watch at this year but i can immagine people finding it scarry back in the 70's... lol!

The Blind Dead (1971) Tombsoftheblinddead9jl0
By MajinMartin at 2008-01-28
(from left to right : Gúan and Henk)
Back to top Go down
https://oblivionsgrace.forumotion.com

The Blind Dead (1971)
Page 1 of 1