OblivionsGrace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OblivionsGrace

The Forum for OblivionsGrace

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the Pod People (1983)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MajinMartin
Admin
Admin
MajinMartin

Character sheet
HP:
the Pod People (1983) Left_bar_bleue20/20the Pod People (1983) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
MP:
the Pod People (1983) Left_bar_bleue12/12the Pod People (1983) Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)
EXP:
the Pod People (1983) Left_bar_bleue82/100the Pod People (1983) Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

the Pod People (1983) Empty
PostSubject: the Pod People (1983)   the Pod People (1983) EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 3:43 pm

it comes from plannet goofball, it has powers.... its called evill, kid

Also Known As:
Extra Terrestrial Visitors
Tales of Trumpy
The New Extraterrestrials
The Return of E.T.
The Unearthling

'Evening ^^

just finished watching the Pod People with Sap.
The story is as followed, a rock crashes on earth (no not a meteorite, just a strange rock) and in it are some kind of eggs and an alien mother. I want to tell you more about the movie but the whole movie didnt make any sence. Let me explain:

First of all, during the credits and intro texts they showed parts of a movie that isnt even related to the movie itself. It where immages from a completely different movie! Then some hunters go hunt for eggs in a wood. I mean they carry rifles and all, in the summer night and the go rope climbing into trees to get eggs Shocked

Next thing you know its daytime and a rockband (they call themselfs a rockband but the backstreetboys where more rock then them) is arguing over something i dunno, the singer is a whining bitch i guess. They decide to spend the weekend in the woods, camping. Jups same woods where its night again in the next scene and the stone crashes on earth. Shocked Shocked

Anyhow, one of the tree hunters heard the bang while the other two didnt. The leader sends the guy who heard it to the car to get a ladder, and i'm sure as hell he answered with ''yes, heil hitler'' Shocked he goes to the pick up truck, gets the ropes....(i tought he was getting a ladder) stops, drops the rope and drives away in a panic. Just to go to the place where the stone crashed. In the cave (wich looks like Joda's home on Degobah and i dont even wanna know how a rock from space creates a cave) h finds eggs, pretty big ones. Now being a hunter hunting for eggs he does what we all would do.... Jups, he grabs a stick and start smashing them Shocked

Now mother alien goes evil and kills the guy. Some how its day again and then night and theres even a scene where the seasons change! Thats right... one thing they're driving in summer, then winter and then fall :s only to hear the actors say ''whats taking them so long? they've been gone for 7 hours!''

It even goes this far: Its daytime right, the rockbandsinger runs to a house, knocks on the door, goes to the window, guy opens his curtains and sais ''who'd be knocking on my door this time in the evening?'' then BAM its night outside.

Luckily we watched the Mystery Science Theater 3000 version wich provided us with a lot o jokes and word gags. It would seem that every second of this movie could be made fun at. So if you wanna see soemthing freaky, search for MST3K Pod People on YouTube or something cuz i mean this movie is just so frikking wrong. Huzzah!

-A severly confused MajinMartin-

the Pod People (1983) 630420398501lzzzzzzzih3
By majinmartin at 2008-01-27
Back to top Go down
https://oblivionsgrace.forumotion.com
FCR
Cutest Noob
Cutest Noob
FCR

PostSubject: Re: the Pod People (1983)   the Pod People (1983) EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 3:49 pm

haha yes, if anything sucks, it's that movie, for sure.
Great, absolutely fucking great comments from the mystery stuff though.
Anyway.. no, nothing to say. it just sucks.
Back to top Go down
MajinMartin
Admin
Admin
MajinMartin

Character sheet
HP:
the Pod People (1983) Left_bar_bleue20/20the Pod People (1983) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
MP:
the Pod People (1983) Left_bar_bleue12/12the Pod People (1983) Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)
EXP:
the Pod People (1983) Left_bar_bleue82/100the Pod People (1983) Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

PostSubject: Re: the Pod People (1983)   the Pod People (1983) EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 4:00 am

sucked so bad it was funny....and headache-giving o.O
Back to top Go down
https://oblivionsgrace.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Pod People (1983)   the Pod People (1983) Empty

Back to top Go down

the Pod People (1983)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OblivionsGrace :: Randomness and SPAM :: Movies Discussions :: Movies-
Jump to: